What information The MBRU Shop may collect about you
In general, the personal information The MBRU Shop collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, and, where relevant, certain financial information.
How The MBRU Shop will use information we collect about you
- To process your registration and manage your account
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested
- To dispatch follow up emails regarding your request
- To improve your The MBRU Shop experience
- Your personal data may be shared with a financial third-party provider with whom we have contracts with. We do not authorize the third-party provider to utilize your personal information outside the related activities of The MBRU Shop.
How long will The MBRU Shop keep personal information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service.
We may use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies contain information by which The MBRU Shop can identify your computer to our servers. However, it does not connect that data to your specific name or email address.
You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. The MBRU Shop may use information contained in cookies to track shopping experiences and user preferences.
How to contact the Data Controller
In the event that you have a question regarding this policy or the use of your personal data these should be addressed to: email@example.com